Solve Today’s Toughest Manufacturing Challenges with Leadtec™ Shop Floor Control from CGS
Increased Manufacturing Operations Efficiency and Accuracy
By capturing production events as they occur, Leadtec represents a giant leap forward for the efficiency and accuracy of your entire manufacturing operation. Among the key improvements reported by Leadtec customers are:
- Improved work in process tracking of a high volume of orders
- Identify and remove excess costs as they occur
- Visibility to quickly spot potential production problems
- Quickly locate and expedite specific work as needed
- Increased individual operator productivity
- Improved quality with individual accountability and real-time reporting
- Minimize payroll input, processing, and related errors
Some specific examples of these benefits include:
- Real-time information empowers employees and managers to control and reduce excess costs.
- Payroll calculation is streamlined and pay errors are reduced as manual input is replaced with a highly accurate barcode scanning at each operator terminal.
- Statistical quality control enables defect analysis by operator, job, bundle, cut, and style.
- Irregular unit classification tracks and analyzes raw material defects from suppliers, contractors or other factory resources that can lead to potential chargebacks.
- Real-time manufacturing instructions deliver customer and unit-specific manufacturing instructions directly to the operator to ensure compliance with job and customer requirements.
- Calculate actual production costs of each item and compare against standards to identify and eliminate waste.